Our people continue to live and work in the country where they now live. However, they work for companies based in the Netherlands (nearshoring). They live in Portugal and are therefore residents of the EU. The contract is concluded with a Dutch company, which can be a contract on a project basis or for a certain period of time.
Of course, we ensure a good onboarding process. We ensure that our people feel like employees of the organisation they work for. We also continue to support them personally to ensure that they can do what they are good at with energy and passion.
The advantages of this approach are:
- Flexible capacity increase where and when needed (easy up- and down scaling)
- No own recruitment and selection required
- Can work under the same time zone
- Geographically close by, accessible and at reasonable travel distance
- We facilitate working on location (office and workplace) together with our specialists
- Our people are EU residents
- Contract is concluded with a Dutch private limited company
- Few cultural differences
- Training at a high quality level, functioning at a solid professional level
- Cost efficient, good price/quality ratio
- Easy communication via video connection, Skype or telephone
- Decent conditions of employment for employees on location, allowing guaranteed stability in their work
- Good personal and professional guidance of the employees